Myths of Gods
1. was written by an agnostic,
2. is not an attempt to add to any religion's texts,
3. is an attempt at raising critical thought about religion as a whole,
4. is purposefully disturbing,
5. presents a fallible infant god that merely happens upon creation,
6. blurs the lines between good and evil in religion, mankind, and even in God,
7. does not bash religion,
8. has a point to make,
9. will haunt you, no matter what you personally believe.
I invite the religious, agnostic, and atheist alike to read Myths of Gods as a personal challenge--or perhaps you will offer me a challenge by sharing your thoughts on it. I would love to discuss the themes with you. I'm so eager for the discourse, I'm giving away a signed paperback to one random poster.
Thanks for stopping by!