9. It’s only $4.99 on Kindle and other electronic formats.
8. You seek to make one Indy author’s day, one book at a time.
7. The story imagines a future in which everything is run by the Corporate Monster.
6. The paperback would look fantastic on your coffee table. I highly recommend it.
5. Ms. Lane’s other science fiction works have proven themselves as highly creative and well received through numerous glowing reviews and reader polls.
4. You would happily read any work that pays homage to speculative greats such as Vonnegut, Orwell, and Bradbury.
2. It may be the only book you’ll ever recommend to your friends and loved ones that you didn’t particularly enjoy reading. As one Amazon Kindle reader wrote in his 4-star review:
Note: This is probably the most confused review I have ever tried to write! How can, "I didn't
like it," and "well done" be in the same review?? That cannot make sense. But it does!
Do I recommend this book after writing the above? Yes.
1. The ending will haunt you, and everyone loves a book that sticks with them like that.