1. You're a part of the 98%.
2. You're a fan of Vonnegut, Wells, and/or Orwell.
3. You like horror that's grounded in reality.
4. You like political and psychological thrillers.
5. Sometimes you like to read a book that makes you think.
6. You're open to challenging your personal ideals.
7. You need a bit of motivation to become more active in the direction the United States is taking.
8. You have strong feelings about the privatization of government-funded resources.
9. You could use a novel to reference when discussing government size and social services.
10. You care about what's going on around you and want to read a book written by someone who's trying hard to make a difference in it all.
And a bonus--why you should gift a copy of The Private Sector to a friend or family member: Because you want to make a difference too.