1. Character Anna adds a creepiness factor that would make Stephen King proud.
2. It’s always fun to read about vampires attempting to fit into the suburban lifestyle.
3. The Darkness and the Night is a trilogy, so if you read the first two and don’t read the third, the trilogy goblins will come and take you away.
4. Twins of Darkness also stands alone, the story carefully structured to work both within and outside the trilogy (however, please note reason #3).
5. There’s even more Astral and vampiric action.
6. Karen and the gang return to the vampire commune, and you can't wait to see if John-Michael gets his due.
7. Vampires SHOULD be scary.
8. You have been following Karen’s dark odyssey, rooting for her through all of her hardships and mistakes, and you must know whether she actually gets her happily ever after ending.
9. You’ve read enough of Lisa Lane’s work to know that her books just keeps getting better.
10. Karen and Anna both have Doppelgangers, and that's just cool.
Do you have a top 10 reason that you don't see listed here? Let me know! I'd love to hear from you.